If you’re looking for a no-fuss one-whip ice cream recipe, try this choc-honeycomb ice cream recipe which I mixed up whilst watching Outsiders on Sunday, 3 October 2021.
At the moment, I am experimenting with making homemade ice cream whilst doing my best to reduce my sugar intake.
After shamelessly plastering the pictures on social media, with the hashtag #DisasterChefTamworth, I received a request for the recipe.
Here it is.
This recipe makes about 2 litres.
- 600ml thickened cream
- 1 can (395ml) Condensed Milk
- 2 cups crushed homemade honeycomb
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 packet (150g) Sugar-free milk chocolate melts
- Chop the chocolate melts in a food processor.
- Whisk cream and condensed milk to soft peaks, using electric beaters.
- Fold in the homemade honeycomb, honey and sugar-free chocolate.
- Pour into a container and freeze overnight until firm
- The ice cream can also be served topped with extra chopped chocolate melts and crushed honeycomb.
Adapted from Taste.com.au Recipes: